Neil E. Snyder
Marco Island and Naples Attorney
Mr. Snyder received his Law Degree and Master's Degree from the University of Baltimore. Mr. Snyder was prosecutor in Collier County from 2003 through 2006. In the years since he left the State Attorney's Office, Mr. Snyder has been in private practice, devoting his practice to civil litigation and criminal defense. Mr. Snyder is a member of the Florida Bar, the DC Bar and also practices in the Federal Courts, Middle District of Florida and Southern District of Florida.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Top Attorneys - Florida's Outstanding Young Lawyers
- Florida Super Lawyers, Top Rising Stars
- Member of the Collier County Bar Association.
- Member of the Florida Bar and Collier County Bar Association Trial Lawyers sections.
- Member of Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of Collier County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of Inns of Court.
- Mr. Snyder volunteers with the Collier County High School Mock Trial and Teen Court programs.
- Active in the community as a member of the Marco Island Sunrise Rotary and Marco Island Chamber of Commerce.